We had dinner and games with the Padilla's on Wednesday night, we played Zombies, very appropriate for the season!
Thursday morning I went to breakfast with Chantel, David came too, and Dustin went to lunch with Allen. In the afternoon Dustin and I worked on Chantel's backyard. I racked the leaves, David jumped in the leaves and Dustin mowed the grass, he even has the blister to prove it! David and Arden had a great time in the leaves. Thursday night we went to the Corn Maze in LaSalle with our friends the Sunvisons. David and Atticus had a great time running through the maze, there are no pictures because it was dark, but believe me they had fun!
Friday morning before we left we were able to see our friends the Crawfords. David enjoyed playing withJessica and I think Jessica tolerated him. We found out that David really likes candy corn. Anyway that is our exciting trip to Fort Collins. Enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment