This is my desired Christmas tree
that I got to have this year.
We were able to find an artificial tree
that was skinny enough
to fit in our apartment.
We had a great time decorating
the tree today.
David was very excited about
his ornament from 2007
that matched his toy Thomas train.
Look for more Christmas Celebration
tomorrow as we take a walk
through the streets of Bethlehem
down in Sanford.
3 comments:
Isn't it always so great to finally put the tree up? Sometimes I wish we could have the lights and tree up all year long.
cute tree! i was bombarded into putting it up on Friday....i was going to wait until yesterday, but three aginst mom just doesn't hold water! :)
Very nice tree! I don't get to put one up this year... :( We'll be out of town from the 17th-31st and with a kitten in the house I don't see that ending well for anyone!
Post a Comment