Sunday, February 1, 2009
David's first Talk
Today David gave his first talk in Primary. I had the talk all typed up, Dustin practiced with David and he did great. Once David was up at the microphone....he loved it and was so excited to be up there. I don't know that anyone could understand his talk because he was excited and silly but I knew (because I typed it up). I was so proud of how well he handled it. The saddest part was when we had to go back to his regular seat and leave the special chair for the kids that give talks. He wanted to stay in the special chair and so our primary president told him he could stay if he was reverent. I am one proud mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go David!
Cuteness!
awesome! i'm just waiting for jack's turn to come---that might just be utter chaos, but then again, maybe not :)
Well done!! You should be very proud!
What a great memory!
i bet that was a proud moment. good job ma.
Post a Comment