Thursday, June 2, 2011

Firsts

With turning the ripe old age of 1, Matthew has been able to experience some more firsts.

1st Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich - he's a fan!

1st Haircut - he did very well sitting through it!



1st Ding Dong - they're yummy!

Matthew has had a dairy protein sensitivity for a while but the doctor says that we can start introducing dairy again to see how he reacts.  I made the boys a grilled cheese sandwich and Matthew just loves it and had no reaction.  I let him try a little dairy at a time a couple times a week and so far there have been no reactions.  I still need to try giving him cow's milk but I'm thinking he'll be okay.   We will finish up our supply of soy/rice milk which will probably end in August/September and hopefully by then he will be good with milk.

1 comment:

Sharla said...

I am glad he is adjusting well to milk. Grilled cheese sandwiches are the best!